Steps to Get Started
First-Time Login Process – All Members will be Required to Re-Enroll in Online/Mobile Banking
To access our new online & mobile banking system, you need to enroll. Your old login credentials will not work with the new system. You can enroll in the new online & mobile banking platform online at discoveryfcu.org or with our mobile banking app.
- If you are enrolling from a PC/Laptop, click on the Online Banking button located in the main menu navigation of our website.
- Click on the Enroll button.
- Enter your account number, date-of-birth, and social security number. If you are a joint owner, enter your own date of birth and social security number, not the primary account owner’s information.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Submit.
- A Welcome to Online Banking message will display.
- Now, you’re all set to login with your new username and password.
If you are enrolling to access a business account’s information and you have a personal account at Discovery FCU, you will see your business account information when you log in to your personal account. If you do not have a personal account at Discovery FCU, when you enroll, use the business account number, your social security number, and your date of birth. After this information is verified, you will proceed to create a unique username and password. You will use the same username and password for both online banking and our mobile banking app.
Unique Login Credentials for Primary Owners and Joint Owners
With the new online & mobile banking platform, joint owners will have their own unique usernames and passwords. With the old system, primary members may have shared their online banking credentials with their joint owners if they wanted to allow their joint owners to access online banking. This is no longer necessary or recommended. When enrolling in the new online & mobile banking platform, we highly recommend that primary and joint owners create their own unique usernames and passwords to access their online banking accounts individually.
Mobile Banking App – What to Expect
If you currently have our mobile banking app on an Apple device, your app may automatically update. If it does not automatically update, you will need to update it before enrolling. If you have our mobile banking app on an Android device, you must delete our old app and download our new app. Search Discovery FCU in your app store.
The new app icon will look like this:
Mobile Check Deposit
At this time, you can only make a mobile check deposit to your first primary account. If you are a primary member on multiple accounts, you will only have the option to deposit your check to one primary account. We are working with our online banking provider to enable you to select additional accounts to deposit your check to if you are listed on the account. In the meantime, you can deposit your check to the primary account listed and transfer the deposit to the account of your choosing. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have this resolved quickly.
Browser Compatibility Changes
Internet Explorer is NOT supported. We recommend using the most up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. If you are experiencing issues using the new system and are using Internet Explorer, please use a supported browser to access the new online banking platform.
How to Logout
To log out of online banking, click the door icon with an arrow pointing to the right, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. If you are using our mobile banking app, click on the ‘More‘ menu option, and click ‘Sign Out‘. The ‘Sign Out’ menu option is the last option listed.
How to enable Touch ID/FaceID – Only Available on Apple Devices
To enable Touch ID or Face ID on your mobile banking app, click on the ‘More‘ menu option, then click on ‘App Settings‘, and select the toggle button to enable Touch ID, Face ID, or enable PIN. The next time you log in to the mobile banking app, you may need to touch the fingerprint icon on the login page to activate TouchID. TouchID and FaceID are not available on Android devices.
Online Banking Button in the Main Navigation Menu on your Website is Not Working for Me
If you click on the online banking button located in the main navigation of our website and nothing happens, you need to clear the cache of your web browser. This is due to the code changes that were made on our website for the new online banking system.
How do I clear cache?
- On your computer, open
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. You need to at least choose from December 1st until today.
- Check the ‘Cached images and files’ box.
- Click Clear
- Click the menu button (the three bars located in the upper right of the screen) and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies & Site Data section, click Clear
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear
- Close the about preferences page.
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Safari
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm
- Android devices normally use Google Chrome. Use the Chrome instructions above.